News You Can Use
Connected Minds, Emerging Cultures is authored by Steve Wheeler, our Keynote Speaker.
Check out Sloan-C Institute's Mobile Learning Mastery Series - Next session starts March 1, 2013.
Recordings from our 11/29/12 "Five Tips on How to Submit a Successful Conference Proposal"
Watch the Keynote Address
"What's That Coming Over the Hill? Digital Futures, Emerging Cultures, New Learning"
Steve Wheeler (Plymouth University, UK)
Silver Sponsor Today's Campus conducted several interviews onsite. Watch the recordings of these interviews.
Download the new Sloan-C Conferences Mobile App!
- Available now in the Apple iTunes store for iPhone and iPad
- Available now in the Google Play store for Android
New Workshop Just Announced: Designing a MOOC for Canvas Network
Check out our Special Events and What to Do in Las Vegas
Plan to stop by the book signing tables at the Welcome Reception Tues 5:30-7pm:
- Best Practices for Teaching with Emerging Technologies, authored by Michelle Pacansky-Brock, the 2013 "Launch Pad" Chair
- The Seven Futures of American Education: Improving Learning & Teaching in a Screen-Captured World, authored by John Sener
Best-in-Track Selections Announced - Read the Press Release
Plan to Attend the Unconference Sessions
Congratulations to our Launch Pad participants - be sure to visit them in the exhibit hall!
Related Articles & Press Releases:
- Launch Pad Finalists Announced for SLOAN-C Conference on Emerging Technologies
- Sloan-C Adds Ed-Tech Startups Showcase to Upcoming Emerging Technologies for Online Learning Conference
Have a position opening? Looking for a new position? Check out the new ET4Online Career Forum page.
Related Press Release:
- Sloan-C and Nevada State College Team Up to Bring ‘Career Forum’ to Emerging Technologies for Online Learning Conference
Watch the recording: Preview Webinar of the Virtual Program
Watch the recording: Preview Webinar of the Onsite Program
Since 2006, Late Nite Labs has been delivering online chemistry, biology, and microbiology labs to colleges, universities, and high schools around the globe. Like flight simulators for science, our labs let students experiment in a safe, open-ended environments from anywhere, at any time— and at the fraction of traditional lab fees. So whether a student conducts an experiment perfectly, makes a mistake, or goes rogue, our virtual environment reacts just like real life.
Used in both distance and hybrid programs, our platform is adaptable to most any course’s needs, from large on-campus lectures to independent learning, from online programs to a local high school classes. Using any combination of our many labs, educators can create tailor-made lab offerings to match their curricula. Faculty accounts are free and come equipped with grading tools, assignments and editable lab texts. Without time, space and money to worry about, you and your students can focus less on logistics, and more on science.