The College Pass Professional Development Packages
Looking for a cost effective way to give your faculty and staff access to the full range of OLC online workshops?
The OLC College Pass Professional Development Package is a large-scale workshop program that includes 25 seats in the widely acclaimed OLC online workshop series for one year. Many institutions use the workshops as a cost-effective and convenient way to improve quality in online education while networking with new colleagues. Workshops range from a half day to one week with convenient synchronous and asynchronous delivery and optional synchronous events. With more than 90 workshops covering key online teaching and learning topics, university faculty and staff can learn about the essentials of online teaching, blended teaching & learning, social media, mobile learning, online teaching and learning tools, copyright, the TEACH act, and so much more. See 2014 workshops.
College Pass Benefits
- 25 seats per year in over 90 OLC online workshops in a variety of key online education topics at a highly discounted price
- Prices reflect greatest possible savings - regular price for workshops is $269/seat
- 1 seat equals one workshop registration for the normally $269 workshop
- Institutions may transfer seats to any individual, not only to faculty and administrators
- The College Pass Professional Development Package is valid for one full year from when payment is received
|# Seats||OLC Member||Per Seat||Non-Member||Per Seat|
CHECK HERE IF YOUR INSTITUTION IS A MEMBER
Members receive discounts on the College Pass.
If you are not already, please log in to see the discounted options.
Community Colleges receive 15% off, HBCU's & Tribal Colleges and Universities receive 30% off prices listed above.
You may want to purchase the package Membership + College Pass at a discounted price.