DAILY UPDATE for Tuesday, April 19
IMPORTANT UPDATES for our Conference Attendees
Conference Registration Desk – Napoleon Foyer (3rd Floor)
Tuesday, April 19: 5:00pm – 7:00pm
Tuesday OLC pre-conference workshops begin at 9:00am. Pre-registered attendees will check in at the OLC desk outside of Nottoway on the 4th floor. Onsite registration is available for those still wishing to attend these workshops. See Gail at the desk.
9:00am, Nottoway and Oak Alley (4th floor)
BYOD! Don’t forget to bring your own device (laptop, tablet, smart phone) for today’s workshop sessions.
Additional Items of Note
Don’t Forget to download the new OLC Conference Mobile App
Available now in the Apple iTunes store for iPhone and iPad
Available now in the Google Play store for Android
Please note: As part of our “green” initiatives, OLC is no longer using paper forms for session evaluations. Please use the OLC Conference mobile app or website to evaluate each session by clicking on “Evaluate Session” within each session listing. Don’t forget to refresh your mobile app frequently to stay up-to-date on the latest program changes.
Each session evaluation you complete (limited to one per session) using the mobile app will be one entry into our contest. There will be five $25 gift cards awarded to five individuals who complete session evaluations using the mobile app.
Create Your Personal Schedule
Add/remove sessions from the Program Listing on the website or in the mobile app to create a list of sessions you want to attend! Click on “Add to My Schedule” for each session you want to add to your personalized schedule. View your schedule in the mobile app or on the My Schedule tab on the program page.
*You will need to be logged into the OLC Conference Management System to use this feature. If you are a presenter, you already have a user account. Otherwise, if you do not have an account, please create one. The system will prompt you to log in or create an account.
Activate Your Access to Conference Materials
Ensure you have access to all the uploaded session materials and streamed session recordings.
- Log into your OLC website user account, then click the “Activate” button below to access session materials and streams.
- Select “Program” or “Streamed Sessions” from the “Activate” landing page.
- From the “Streamed Sessions” link, click on the desired session title.
- You will find and orange “Watch This Session” button in the top right of the page for each session that is being streamed.
- Presenter-provided session materials (if available) can be downloaded by clicking on the orange “Session Materials” button. If there is no button, the presenter has not yet uploaded their materials.
A step-by-step procedure of how to access and view the streamed session recordings may be found on our FAQ page (in the Virtual Conference FAQ section).