OLC Effective Practice Awards
These awards recognize successful efforts that help make quality online education accessible and affordable for anyone, anywhere, at any time, and provide an opportunity for recipients to share effective techniques, strategies, and practices in online education.
Effective Practice Award recipients for OLC Innovate 2021 will be recognized at the virtual conference, and their effective practices will be highlighted throughout the year.
Nominations and Submissions
The Effective Practice Awards are evaluated on five primary criteria:
- Learning Effectiveness: The practice demonstrates effectiveness in producing learning outcomes, which are consistent with learner needs and representative of the distinctive quality of the institution.
- Scale: The practice offers the best possible educational value to learners and supports achieving capacity enrollment.
- Access: The practice has improved access to education by expanding opportunities and/or reducing barriers.
- Faculty Satisfaction: The practice has maintained a high level of faculty satisfaction.
- Student Satisfaction: Learners who are impacted by the practice express satisfaction with their learning experience.