OLC AWARDS FOR EXCELLENCE IN ONLINE TEACHING AND LEARNING
The Online Learning Consortium (OLC) has recognized outstanding work in the field of online education through an annual awards process since 2001. The OLC Nominations, Awards, and Recognition Committee has overall responsibility for overseeing and monitoring all OLC awards, including:
- Existing awards
- Proposing new awards
- Establishing criteria for all awards
- Creating and maintaining all procedures for nominations and selection
- Proposing to the board financial or other considerations for all awards
- Establishing/empaneling review committees as necessary
THE OLC AWARDS FOR EXCELLENCE IN ONLINE TEACHING AND LEARNING INCLUDE:
Learn more about each award and submit a nomination by clicking one of the links below.
- Gomory-Mayadas Leadership Award in Online Education
- Excellence in Faculty Development for Online Teaching
- Excellence and Innovation in Online Teaching
- Online Learning Journal Outstanding Research Achievement Award in Online Education
- John R. Bourne Outstanding Online Program
Sign up for email updates to get notified of awards nominations and winners.