When Community Colleges Engage with Workforce Partners
Concurrent Session 10
Learn first hand how Missouri's Workforce Innovations Networks (MoWINs) three TAACCCT grants engaged with all 15 of their Regional and State Workforce Boards. Session participants will receive a sample scripted MOU as a take away. Strategies covered: negotiating an MOU, defined roles, shared performance measures, coenrollment and more.
Session Ojectives include:
1. Who at the WIB and who at the Community College should engage.
2. Areas to think about when defining each partners role.
3. What must go in a partner agreement MOU.
4. Timelines to consider for a project lifecycle.
5. Civility rules and reporting structures.
6. What happens when partner staff turnover.
7. And so much more.