OLC is a non-profit, member-driven organization which relies on volunteers to help us to provide the tools and resources that support quality in online and digital learning. The generous support provided by our extensive network of volunteers enables us to achieve our goals and to continue fulfilling our mission.
How can you help?
You can find opportunities to volunteer in a variety of areas and capacities:
- Conferences: Peer-reviewing proposals, Field Guide/Ranger Guides, streaming sessions chair, serving on a conference planning committee
- Research & Publications: Evaluating effective practices, being an Online Learning Journal reviewer, helping with webinars, community outreach through blogging
- OLC Institute: Conducting course quality reviews for Institute curriculum, being a webinar presenter or panel member, helping to spread the word about OLC Institute programs
- Membership: Promoting OLC at your Institution, serving as an OLC member mentor, sharing upcoming events that can add value to your organization, sharing your institution’s experience with OLC as a “customer story”
Other opportunities may be added as they become available. Please complete the form below to let us know your interests.
Additional Involvement Opportunities
You may also get involved with our growing community in many other ways.
- Submit an article for review to our online journal, Online Learning.
- Contribute to our blog, OLC Insights.
- Build your brand by sponsoring a webinar or advertising in our online newsletter, OLC Today.
- Become a sponsor of an OLC Conference or event. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us at email@example.com for questions or more information.
Interested in getting involved? Attend our January 10 webinar – the first of 2 parts – on 2019 OLC Volunteer opportunities with OLC Conferences!