The OLC is a non-profit, member-driven organization and relies on volunteers to help us provide tools and resources that support quality in digital learning. It is only through the commitment of our many volunteers that we are able to achieve our goals and continue our mission. We welcome your participation in our growing community!
How can you help?
Our volunteer opportunities encompass several areas, including:
- Conferences: Peer-reviewing proposals, Field Guide/Ranger Guides, streaming sessions chair, serving on a conference planning committee
- Research & Publications: Evaluating effective practices, being a Journal reviewer, helping with webinars/blogging outreach
- OLC Institute: Conducting course quality reviews for institute curriculum, being a webinar presenter or panel member, helping to spread the word about OLC Institute programs
- Membership: Promoting OLC at your Institution, serving as an OLC member mentor, sharing what events are upcoming that can add value to your school, sharing your institution’s experience with OLC for a “customer story”
Other opportunities may be added as they become available. Please complete the form to let us know your interests.
Additional Involvement Opportunities
You may also get involved with OLC’s growing community in many other ways.
- Submit an article for review to our online journal, Online Learning.
- Contribute to our blog, OLC Insights.
- Build your brand by sponsoring a webinar or advertising in our online newsletter, OLC Today.
- Become a sponsor of an OLC Conference or event. Contact email@example.com
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or more information.