In 2015, OLC is looking for guest bloggers to help share and further the knowledge and discussions of our community. The OLC Community blog is looking for quality original content. The general content themes should focus around online learners, tools, design, management and leadership as well as organizational transformation.
Why you should be an OLC guest blogger
- Tell your story and have your voice heard by adding value to professional learning networks.
- Validate your thinking and perspectives while growing as a professional.
- Communicate with the OLC community and build connections with others in the network.
- Stand out and grow your social media influence and authority in the online field.
Interested in submitting a post? Read on to understand what type of post will be accepted.
Blog Post Requirements:
- Original content – Post is/will not posted elsewhere.
- Post should be between 1,000 – 3,000 words.
- Correct spelling and grammar.
- Linking to academic sources is permitted when it adds value to the post. Linking to products or services is not permitted on the OLC blog.
- OLC reserves the right to edit a post before it is published with final approval from you.
- Submit a professional photo and short bio to be included with the blog posting.
When your blog post is ready email it to: email@example.com
In the email please include the following:
- Email Subject – Blog Post Submission
- Email Body – Blog Post, short biography, and photo
Please note that all posts will be reviewed and go through a quality assurance process and may be queued based on larger OLC directions and content themes. Authors will be notified within 1-2 weeks about the post being on the blog or returned with suggestions for possible resubmission.