OLC Innovate 2017 is rapidly approaching! In order to have the best virtual conference experience possible, please note these important items.
Things to keep in mind:
- Test your login!
- Your username should be your email address.
- If you don’t have access, you may not be registered for the event or logged in. Check that you are both registered as an individual attendee and also that you are logged in to your OLC user account with which you registered.
1. How to Access Virtual Sessions
- Log in to your OLC user account (login was required when you registered for this virtual conference) to access the live streams and recordings. Make sure you can login without difficulty.
- Review and bookmark our new Virtual Hub area on the website. You will find links to:
- Test your system to ensure you can view the live stream sessions. We recommend that you use Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or any Internet Explorer version 9 or higher.
- Access live stream sessions beginning at the start of the OLC Innovate 2017 conference on April 5 at 12:00pm (CENTRAL TIME ZONE). Recordings may be accessed for 1 year post-conference.
- Plan Ahead: Know which sessions you want to attend and when they are happening. Enter the session room early so that you don’t miss anything. You will get the most out of your conference experience if you actively participate! Introduce yourself in the chat window when you enter a session so that the on-site session chair knows you are in the “room”.
- Complete evaluations for the sessions you attend by clicking on the orange “Evaluate This Session” button on the upper right on each session page.
Note: Only the sessions on the list of “Streamed Sessions/Virtual Program” will be available to virtual attendees. Each streamed session will be indicated with the streaming session icon.
You can use the “My Schedule” feature, but note that if it is not listed as a streaming session, it will not be available to you as part of the virtual conference.
Streamed sessions will also have an orange “Watch This Session” button on the upper left of their individual session page. This button can be used to access both the live stream and the on-demand recordings.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.