OLC Live: The Accelerate Experience
Get a concentrated dose of Accelerate experience with OLC Live! hosts Jenae Cohn and Nate Angell as they lead a cross-cutting discussion with presenters and participants focused on this year's conference themes:
- Access, Equity, and Open Education
- Engaged and Effective Teaching and Learning
- Instructional Design
- Leadership and Institutional Strategies
- Research, Evaluation, and Learning Analytics
- Technology and Future Trends
Excitingly, this year for OLC Live! we’re trying something new. Hosts Jenae and Nate are sourcing our guest interviewees right from the amazing group of presenters and audience members as a way to stay responsive to the discussions actually happening during the conference. You can help them identify engaging and provocative speakers by completing the OLC Live! nomination form: http://bit.ly/OLCLiveNomination .
Today's focus will be on humanizing and practicing empathy in online teaching and learning. We welcome the following guests:
- Karen Costa, Faculty Development Facilitator, 100 Faculty
- Patrick Dempsey, Director, Office of Digital Teaching and Learning, Loyola University Maryland
Join OLC Live! daily to hear from those presenters and audience members who have been identified as impactful during sessions for additional insights!