Tour of the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center (Tues PM)
Join us for a guided tour to familiarize yourself with the conference center layout to ensure your conference experience is off to a great start!
Join the OLC Accelerate Field Guides and other conference attendees for a tour of the D.C.’s Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center!
There is no better way to explore this hotel and learn about the conference layout than joining a guided tour with the OLC Field Guides! The tour will start from the Field Guide Station and will include the following stops and points of information related to the conference program and offerings:
- Conference breakout session areas
- Location and purpose of Field Guide Talk-abouts
- Workshop, Summit Meet-Up, Engagement, and general session locations
- Wednesday Keynote and reception locations
- Exhibit Hall, Technology Test Kitchen, Speed Networking Lounge locations
- Networking Coffee Break locations
- Exposition Foundry Live session locations
- Discovery Time! Session location
- Maryland Ballroom (exhibit hall) and Potomac C/D (Friday breakfast, general sessions) Ballrooms
- Registration and Field Guide station locations
- Escape Room location
- Discussion of OLC Live! and locations you might see them during the conference
- Thursday OLC Awards Breakfast Panel location
- Thursday D.E.I. Reception location
- Friday Plenary Panel and Closing Event location
Additionally, we will point out the following along the way with respect to the venue itself:
- Accessibility points, including elevators and escalators
- Restrooms near and around the main conference area
- Restaurants near and around the main conference area (and how to location additional food options)
- Indoor and outdoor areas and fitness area
- Shopping and other general areas of interest in the hotel
- Departure location for Thursday evening 'Monuments by Moonlight' tour (ticketed event)
Finally, our tour would not be complete without mention of all the great areas that surround the hotel (like the National Harbor) and provide insights into the many evening events we are helping to coordinate for our conference attendee community.
No advance sign-up needed; just meet your Field Guide at the Field Guide Base Station (Potomac Pre-function space) as you enter the Accelerate conference space.