Online Proctoring: Anything BUT One Size Fits All
Concurrent Session 6
How do you know which type of online proctoring is best for you and your organizationÖaren't they pretty much all the same ? NO
Online proctoring is arguably one of the most "sensitive" methods of online assessment. However, concerns with student identity and academic honesty continue to push its ever growing demand. So how do you know which type of online proctoring is best for you and your organizationÖaren't they pretty much all the same ? ABSOLUTELY NOT!!
In this presentation you will learn how the University of South Florida evaluated 8 different proctoring solutions, elicited feedback from student participants (over 1800), and ultimately select and implement a university wide online proctoring solution.
So what's in it for you ? We will provide you with the following:
- The instruments we developed to evaluate each proctoring solution and collect student & instructor feedback
- The process we used to select the online proctoring solution
- What we did to build awareness across campus
- How we provided training faculty and preparation for students
- The continuous improvement strategy we established to ensure a quality experience for all
If you are considering online proctoring for your course, department, or university this is one you will not want to miss !!