SmarterID - Initiate, Validate, & Authenticate Student Identity the Smarter Way
Concurrent Session 5
SmarterID is the leading user authentication tool that uses facial recognition technology to authenticate student identity. It is used to meet financial aid guidelines & address accreditation requirements.
SmarterID is the leading user authentication tool that uses facial recognition technology to authenticate student identity. It is used to document attendance by validating the person doing the coursework is the same person who registered for the course. SmarterID meets financial aid guidelines & addresses accreditation requirements. Inside the LMS, a student initiates setting up a profile. The one-time enrollment process includes students taking two pictures and showing their ID. SmarterID then authenticates the student's identity and they are allowed to go directly into the coursework or exam. Using two levels of ID validation, schools can choose which level best suits their needs. After the session, participants will have a better understanding of 5 key points.
- The big business of getting paid to do the work for others.
- Common challenges among schools trying to balance privacy concerns while still meeting financial aid regulations and accreditation requirements.
- How quick and easy SmarterID is for the student.
- How SmarterID reports pass/fail ID authentication to admins
- The two levels of authentication SmarterID includes