OLC Innovate: Musical Bingo!
Now is a good time to head to the virtual dram shop, grab a beverage, snack and Bingo card for a little pixelated pandemic-release. We will dust off the ol' jukebox and throw out your favorite songs in a game of Musical Bingo! Come join us and win a few fun prizes!
Hi there and thank you for playing ZINGO. We will be playing 1 round of Musical Bingo – called I Love the 80’s
Here are the basic rules of the game:
- A snippet of a song will play for approximately 15 seconds.
- During the time the song is playing, you are going to want to locate the song on your bingo card and then cross or blot that square.
- The center square is FREE, just like regular bingo.
- Between songs there will be a brief pause (usually around 5 seconds) before the next song is played.
- If you have a ZINGO, you will need to type ZINGO in the chat window. There is about a 20-second delay between the live game and comments on ZINGO. Because every person has different internet speeds we unfortunately have to take the first message that gets to us as the winning ZINGO. So you might have typed it first but because another person had faster internet etc. their ZINGO might register first. Unfortunately, this is just the problem with an online world.
There are two ways to get your game card (online or manual).
Option 1 (Online):
- When the game starts, you will want to have a separate device for the game card (mobile device, tablet, second screen etc).
- Click this website: https://webbingo.live/
- Enter your Name, email address and the game code *****We will give you the game code during the start of the game****
Option 2 (Printed Card):
- If the online website is down or if you prefer to play with a traditional printed card, plese look at "Session Materials" for this session for a printable PDF with all the cards. We will assign you a card number when it is time to play.
Have fun, stay safe and enjoy ZINGO from the comfort of your own home.