We are continuously improving our app. Please watch for updates from the app stores in the next few days before the conference and be sure to have the latest update installed.
Key features of the app will allow you to:
- View session information and presenter listings
- Create a customized schedule and sync between devices (requires login on the OLC Conference Management System*)
- Browse sessions by day, type, track or room
- Access maps of the conference space and the exhibit hall
- Access sponsor/exhibitor profiles and contact information
- View the conference schedule
- Access session evaluation forms
- Read the conference Twitter feeds and share with your social networks
If you previously downloaded the app, be sure to Go to the store and download the new version (it’s free).
During the conference, all mobile app users will be prompted periodically to “Reload Data”. You can also manually reload the data with the tab at the bottom of the menu of the mobile app menu. Reloading the data refreshes all the information so you have the most up-to-date schedule information at your fingertips.
*Please login to the app (and for My Schedule) using your OLC Conference Management System account or create a new account if you do not already have a profile set up.
- This system is different than your OLC main site user account. If you are creating a new account, we recommend using the same credentials you have used for your primary OLC website user account.
- If you are a presenter, you already have a user account. This is the same account you used to upload your presentation materials and update your presenter profile.
- If you have created an account using the website My Schedule feature, use the same account credentials for the mobile app.