Join our featured speakers for a panel facilitated by Dr. Tawnya Means as we think about “Lessons Learned from the Blended Learning Symposium” and next steps toward a more equitable and inclusive future of blended learning education.
Lessons Learned from the Blended Learning Symposium
- Friday, June 23, 2023
- 10:30am – 11:30am CT
- Location: Yellow Rose Ballroom + Zoom
The closing panel will bring together themes and highlights from across the featured sessions, focusing on the key messages that emerged during the symposium.
- Tawnya Means, Ph.D., Gies College of Business – University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign (Moderator)
- Charles R. Graham, Ph.D., Brigham Young University
- Mark Gale, Ph.D., Athens State University
- Kaye Shelton, Ph.D., Lamar University
- Bucky Dodd, Ph.D., ClearKinetic
- All sessions are held at the Gaylord Texan Resort and Convention Center (Dallas, TX)
- All sessions are considered BYOD (Bring Your Own Device).
- Sessions will be available via live broadcasting from the onsite conference. You must be a registered attendee (onsite or virtual) in order to view these sessions live or on-demand.
- All sessions are in US Central Time Zone.