Meeting Online Student Demands and Preferences in a Reshaped World
Learn the latest demands and preferences of today's online college students based on a comprehensive national survey of undergraduate and graduate students in 2021.
Join higher education market research expert Carol Aslanian and Steven Fischer for a discussion about the latest research on online college student demands and preferences. This session will provide an opportunity for higher education leaders to dive further into the latest information regarding today's online students and virtual learning. Learn more about the best ways to serve and support online college students at your university with this discussion.
Areas for Discussion
- The most influential factors when students are selecting a college or university
- The most successful enrollment coaching strategies for converting more prospects to students
- The most popular programs that attract online students
- The most important career services colleges and universities can offer online learners
- The most valuable relationships schools can form within their local community
This session is ideal for higher education program leaders, marketers and enrollment management leaders seeking to expand enrollments in online and non-traditional higher education programs, and those seeking to understand how to best serve and support today's online college students.