Conference Access Instructions
All sessions are listed on the website in US CENTRAL DAYLIGHT TIME ZONE. Be sure you are calculating the correct time to join a session.
REGISTERED ATTENDEES: You will need to be logged into the online conference venue using the email you used to register for the conference to attend or watch the sessions. Once logged in, select the virtual session you wish to attend, then click on the “Join Session” button. We will also use this platform as our digital program for our onsite conference sessions.
To access the online conference venue:
- Access the conference by visiting the url: https://www.engagez.net/IN22
- Sign in with the email you used to register for the conference.
- You will be redirected to the Home page of the conference venue.
- From the Home page of the conference venue, select the All Sessions button for the complete program listing.
- Select the session title you wish to view. This will open a pop-up box.
- About 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time of the session, select the Attend button. This will take you to a full session description.
- Select the Join the Session button to enter the Zoom room. Your session will begin promptly at the scheduled time (US Central Daylight Time Zone).
- If you arrive prior to when the session is open, you will see a countdown clock above the Attend button. You won’t be able to enter the session room until 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
- Remember – Discovery Asynchronous Sessions are held asynchronously and may be viewed at any time. Clicking on one of these sessions will let you view the the presentation in PlayPosit.
- If you are a presenter, access your presentation Zoom room following this same process.
Attendees please note: As you join a session, remember that links will be active 10-15 minutes before the start of each live-streamed session. Each room does have a maximum capacity of 300 participants, so we encourage you to arrive a few minutes early to ensure you get a “seat” in the session. If you find that the capacity of the room has been reached, please select another session to attend during that time block and come back to view the on-demand recording at a later date.
Presenters please note: You will enter your assigned presentation room the same way you would enter a session as an attendee. Please plan on entering your presentation room 10-15 minutes before the scheduled start time (as soon as the link is available).
Discovery Asynchronous Sessions are PlayPosit presentations you can view anytime throughout the conference. The PlayPosit presentations are embedded in the presentation listing in the conference venue in the “All Sessions” section. These sessions do not have an assigned date and time and can be accessed at your convenience.
If you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com.