The OLC Online Teaching Certificate
The OLC Certificate is offered as a sequence of one foundation course and three electives leading from the conceptual to the implementation of online learning effectiveness best practices. The program’s theoretical underpinning stems from OLC’s five pillars of quality in online education: student satisfaction, access, learning effectiveness, faculty satisfaction, and institutional cost effectiveness.
- Opportunity to work with and learn from recognized experts in the field.
- Actionable feedback for immediate application.
- Enhancement of existing instructional design and planning strategies.
- Collaboration with peers from a variety of institutions and disciplines.
- Creation of personal online portfolio.
The OLC Advanced Online Teaching Certificate
The OLC Online Teaching Certificate is for those online faculty who wish to improve their online courses through the inclusion of active learning strategies, multimedia, and social media components, and stronger assessment practices.