Become an Institutional Member
With OLC Institutional Membership, all associates at your institution can take advantage of great benefits and privileges. In addition to discounted pricing on conferences, free webinars, peer networking, and early access to research, there are discounts to online professional development workshops that are perfect for course designers, teachers and administrators. Best of all, our globally recognized Quality Scorecard – an exclusive process for measuring and quantifying elements of quality within online higher education programs – is free to Institutional or Corporate members.
Institutional Member Benefits:
- NEW: Job Posting* in OLC Today weekly newsletter – 1 Month Free ($500 value)
- Full use of the interactive OLC Quality Scorecard for evaluating your online programs
- Ability to contract with OLC’s Consulting Services
- Ability to get an official review of your online programs with OLC Quality Scorecard Review
- Ability to maximize the effectiveness of your digital learning programs with OLC Quality Scorecard Navigator
- Member pricing (savings) on:
- All OLC Workshops ($100 savings)
- OLC Mastery Series Programs ($150 – $175 savings)
- OLC Online Teaching Certificate, Advanced Online Teaching Certificate, and Instructional Designer Certificate ($350 – $500 savings)
- All OLC Conferences ($150 savings on registration): OLC Collaborate (regional events), OLC Innovate, and OLC Accelerate conferences
- Lowest pricing on OLC Workshops with OLC Workshop Pass (large scale, discounted workshop seats)
- Free Webinars on online higher education topics
- Display your OLC Institutional Member status with the OLC logo on your website and social sites upon approval by OLC Marketing (email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions)
- Eligible to nominate for the OLC Fellows Program
- All associates at your institution may access all membership (create account affiliated with your organization)
*Job Postings: 1 Free posting per annual Institutional Membership. Job title, university, and link to the full job description. Posted in 4 consecutive OLC Today weekly newsletters (audience of nearly 20,000 educators). Limited postings per newsletter issued on a first-come basis.
OLC membership fees are based on Total Full-Time Equivalent Student Enrollment (FTE) for an entire institution (not just online programs), and are student-only (not including faculty or staff). If you do not know your institution’s total full-time equivalent student enrollment, please contact your institution’s business office, or go online to the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES). At NCES, look up your institution in the College Navigator, and use the number for “student population.” Or look it up the NCES/IPEDS database. https://nces.ed.gov/collegenavigator or https://nces.ed.gov//ipeds If you need assistance, please contact email@example.com.
Pricing is broken down by the type of institution or system and then by tier: 5,000 students, between 5,000-19,999, between 20,000-39,999, and 40,000+. Membership Types and Notes on Pricing.
ANNUAL PRICING BREAKDOWN:
|Provider Type||Membership Prices|
|FTE: Total Full-Time Equivalent Student Enrollment|
|Community Colleges (2-yr)||$1,400||$1,500||$1,800||$4,000|
|Institutions Serving Special Populations||$1,280||$1,360||$1,600||$3,600|
|Institutions Serving Special Populations (2-yr)||$1,120||$1,200||$1,440||$3,200|
|Systems & Consortiums|
|System Institutions (2-yr)||$1,120||$1,200||$1,440||$3,200|
|State & Regional Offices||$3,000|
|Non-Profit Associations & Organizations||$1,500|
Find out how OLC Institutional Members are using their member benefits to enhance and strengthen their universities – and themselves!
"OLC Institutional Membership is critical for today’s higher education organizations as more students seek alternative delivery methods to complete their educational goals."
Dr. Amy Gaimaro, Dean of Innovative Delivery Methods, Molloy College (Membership)