Become an Institutional Member
Setting the global standard in online and digital learning. OLC has been leading the way in advancing online and digital learning since 1999. We provide the research, resources and services to support the online learning strategy for the whole institution.
As an OLC Institutional Member, you will be part of and have access to the best tools, resources and thought leaders to ensure quality online teaching and learning for EVERYONE AT YOUR INSTITUTION! Membership benefits include webinars, peer networking, early access to research, access to OLC consulting, member pricing on professional development and OLC conferences and events, and more. Best of all, our globally-recognized Quality Scorecard – an exclusive process for measuring and quantifying elements of quality within online higher education programs – is free to Institutional and Corporate members.
Institutional Member Benefits:
- NEW: OLC Ideate recorded sessions access (members-only)
- Job Posting* in OLC Today weekly newsletter – 1 Month Free ($500 value)
- Promote Your Publication: OLC retweets your post upon approval of your publication submission (1 post per publication; limit 6 publications per year).
- Free Webinars on online higher education topics
- Full use of the interactive OLC Quality Scorecard for evaluating your online programs
- Access to OLC’s Consulting Services
- Ability to get an official review of your online programs with OLC Quality Scorecard Review
- Ability to maximize the effectiveness of your digital learning programs with OLC Quality Scorecard Navigator
- Eligible to nominate for the OLC Fellows Program
- Display your OLC Institutional Member status with the OLC logo on your website and social sites upon approval by OLC Marketing (email email@example.com with any questions)
- Member pricing (savings) on:
- All OLC Workshops – perfect for course designers, teachers, and administrators ($100 savings)
- OLC Mastery Series Programs ($150 – $175 savings)
- OLC Online Teaching Certificate, Advanced Online Teaching Certificate, and Instructional Designer Certificate ($350 – $500 savings)
- All OLC Conferences ($150 savings on registration): OLC Collaborate (regional events), OLC Innovate, and OLC Accelerate conferences
- 20% discount on select OLC publications
- All associates at your institution may access all membership (create account affiliated with your organization)
*Job Postings: 1 Free posting per annual Institutional Membership. Job title, university, and link to the full job description. Posted in 4 consecutive OLC Today weekly newsletters (audience of nearly 20,000 educators). Limited postings per newsletter issued on a first-come basis.
OLC membership fees are based on the size of the institution, which is determined by Total Full-Time Equivalent Student Enrollment (FTE) for an entire institution (not just online programs). If you do not know your institution’s total full-time equivalent student enrollment, please contact your institution’s business office, or reach out to your OLC Partnership Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. OLC keeps the most recent IPEDS FTE data on file to assist with inquiries.
Pricing is broken down by the type of institution or system and then by tier: 5,000 students, between 5,000-19,999, between 20,000-39,999, and 40,000+. Membership Types and Notes on Pricing.
ANNUAL PRICING BREAKDOWN:
|Provider Type||Membership Prices|
|FTE: Total Full-Time Equivalent Student Enrollment|
|Community Colleges (2-yr)||$1,440||$1,530||$1,800||$4,050|
|Institutions Serving Special Populations* (4-yr)||$1,280||$1,360||$1,600||$3,600|
|Institutions Serving Special Populations* (2-yr)||$1,120||$1,190||$1,400||$3,150|
|Systems & Consortiums|
|System Institutions (4-yr)||$1,280||$1,360||$1,600||$3,600|
|System Institutions (2-yr)||$1,120||$1,190||$1,400||$3,150|
|State & Regional Offices||$1,500|
|Non-Profit Associations & Organizations||$1,500|
* U.S. Federally recognized minority serving institutions
Find out how OLC Institutional Members are using their member benefits to enhance and strengthen their universities – and themselves!
OLC membership provides something for everyone at every level and a wealth of resources for success.
Pamela Wimbush, Director Instructional Resource Center & Online Learning, Johns Hopkins University (Membership)