Become an Institutional Member
Setting the global standard in online and digital learning. OLC has been leading the way in advancing online and digital learning since 1999. We provide the research, resources and services to support the online learning strategy for the whole institution.
As an OLC Institutional Member, you will be part of and have access to the best tools, resources and thought leaders to ensure quality online teaching and learning for EVERYONE AT YOUR INSTITUTION! Membership benefits include webinars, peer networking, early access to research, access to OLC consulting, member pricing on professional development and OLC conferences and events, and more. Best of all, our globally-recognized Quality Scorecard – an exclusive process for measuring and quantifying elements of quality within online higher education programs – is free to Institutional and Corporate members.
Institutional Member Benefits*:
- OLC Ideate recorded sessions access (members-only)
- Job Posting** in OLC Today weekly newsletter – 1 Month Free ($500 value)
- Promote Your Publication: OLC retweets your post upon approval of your publication submission (1 post per publication; limit 6 publications per year).
- Free Webinars on online higher education topics
- Access to the interactive OLC Quality Scorecard for evaluating the online programs at your institution
- Access to OLC’s Consulting Services
- Ability to get an official review of your online programs with OLC Quality Scorecard Review
- Ability to maximize the effectiveness of your digital learning programs with OLC Quality Scorecard Navigator
- Eligible to nominate for the OLC Fellows Program
- Display your OLC Institutional Member status with the OLC logo on your website and social sites upon approval by OLC Marketing (email email@example.com with any questions)
- Member pricing (savings) on:
- All OLC Workshops – perfect for course designers, teachers, and administrators ($100 savings)
- OLC Mastery Series Programs ($150 – $175 savings)
- OLC Online Teaching Certificate, Advanced Online Teaching Certificate, and Instructional Designer Certificate ($350 – $500 savings)
- All OLC Conferences ($150 savings on registration): OLC Collaborate (regional events), OLC Innovate, and OLC Accelerate conferences
- 20% discount on select OLC publications
- All associates at your institution may access all membership benefits (create account affiliated with your organization)
* Institutional member benefits may only be shared within institution/organization. Institutions/organizations do not have permission to share any Institutional Member benefits with non OLC members.
**Job Postings: 1 Free posting per annual Institutional Membership. Job title, university, and link to the full job description. Posted in 4 consecutive OLC Today weekly newsletters (audience of nearly 20,000 educators). Limited postings per newsletter issued on a first-come basis.
OLC membership fees are based on the size of the institution, which is determined by Total Full-Time Equivalent Student Enrollment (FTE). If you do not know your institution’s total full-time equivalent student enrollment, please contact your institution’s business office, or reach out to your OLC Partnership Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. OLC keeps the most recent IPEDS FTE data on file to assist with inquiries.
ANNUAL PRICING BREAKDOWN:
|Pricing is based on Student FTE|
|Universities & Colleges||$1,200||$1,700||$1,900||$2,300||$2,700||$3,500||$4,500||$5,500|
|Minority Serving Institutions* – Universities & Colleges||$1,080||$1,530||$1,710||$2,070||$2,430||$3.150||$4.050||$4,950|
|Minority Serving Institutions* Community Colleges||$918||$1,301||$1,454||$1,760||$2,066||$2,678||$3,443||$4,208|
|Pricing is based on Student FTE|
|AFFILIATED INSTITUTIONS||Flat Fee||<749||750-4999||5,000-14,999||15,000-24,999||25,000-39,999||40,000-54,999||55,000-69,999||70,000+|
|Systems & Consortiums|
|System Institutions – Universities & Colleges||$960||$1,360||$1,520||$1,840||$2,160||$2,800||$3,600||$4,400|
|System Institutions – Community Colleges||$840||$1,190||$1,330||$1,610||$1,890||$2,450||$3,150||$3,850|
|Pricing is based on total employees|
|OTHER ORGANIZATIONS||Flat Fee||<10||11-74||75-149||150+|
|State & Regional Offices||$1,500|
|Non-Profit Associations & Organizations||$1,500|
|State & Corporations||$1,500||$2,500||$3,500||$4,500|
* U.S. Federally recognized minority serving institutions
Find out how OLC Institutional Members are using their member benefits to enhance and strengthen their universities – and themselves!
"The biggest advantages of our membership are the professional development opportunities which enable our staff to continue to develop their expertise as instructional designers, and as a result, create better learning opportunities for our students."
Dr. Pratima Dutta – Director of Distance Learning, CSUN Tseng College (Membership)