Looking for a cost-effective way to give your faculty and staff access to the full range of OLC online workshops?
The OLC Workshop Pass includes your choice of 5 or 10 seats in the widely-acclaimed OLC online workshop series for one year. Many institutions use the workshops as a cost-effective and convenient way to improve quality in online education while networking with new colleagues. Workshops range from a half day to one week with convenient synchronous and asynchronous delivery and optional synchronous events. With more than 100 workshops per year covering key online teaching and learning topics, university faculty and staff can learn about the essentials of online teaching, blended teaching & learning, social media, mobile learning, online teaching and learning tools, copyright, the TEACH act, and so much more. Go to OLC workshops.
OLC Workshop Pass Benefits
- 5-10 seats per year in over 100 OLC online workshops in a variety of key online education topics at a highly discounted price: $115 – $150/seat
- Prices reflects the greatest possible savings – regular price for workshops is $270/seat
- 1 seat equals one workshop registration
- Institutions may transfer seats to any individual, not only to faculty and administrators
- The OLC Workshop Pass is valid for one full year from when payment is received
OLC Workshop Pass is an exclusive OLC Institutional Member benefit. You must be logged in to purchase.
We know it is impossible to provide all of your training and professional development in house. Learn more about the popularity of online education and the need for professional development to meet this pedagogical shift – and how OLC can help in this blog post: Improve Online Teaching Quality at Your Institution.
PRICE (OLC MEMBERS ONLY):
10 SEATS: $1150 ($115/seat)
Not sure if your institution is an OLC Member?
- Log into your OLC account
- Click on the Membership & Affiliation link in the left column to see if you are affiliated with an Institutional Membership.
Want more information? Complete the form on the right to speak with an OLC representative.
"Regis University has used the OLC Workshop Pass for several years. The breadth and depth of workshop topics provides our faculty course developers, instructors and administrators with a well-rounded blend of materials, with outcomes that can be put to use immediately. This has allowed my department to focus on more specific topics. The Workshop Pass has been well worth the price of admission for our professional development efforts."
Jeffrey Getchell, Ed.D., Director, Instructional Design & Technology, Regis University (Workshop Pass)