OLC Live: The Accelerate Experience
We'll explore ways that online educators can incorporate Universal Design for Learning (UDL) philosophies into their online teaching. We'll consider strategies for encouraging accessible learning design and will discuss ways to push accessibility conversations forward in higher education. What opportunities exist when discussing UDL in online learning?
- Suzanne Ehrlich, University of North Florida
- Michelle Bartlett, North Carolina State University
- Thomas J. Tobin, University of Wisconsin, Madison
Get a concentrated dose of Accelerate experience with OLC Live! hosts Jenae Cohn and Nate Angell as they lead a cross-cutting discussion with presenters and participants focused on this year's conference themes:
- Access, Equity, and Open Education
- Engaged and Effective Teaching and Learning
- Instructional Design
- Leadership and Institutional Strategies
- Research, Evaluation, and Learning Analytics
- Technology and Future Trends
Excitingly, this year for OLC Live! we’re trying something new. Hosts Jenae and Nate are sourcing our guest interviewees right from the amazing group of presenters and audience members as a way to stay responsive to the discussions actually happening during the conference. You can help them identify engaging and provocative speakers by completing the OLC Live! nomination form: http://bit.ly/OLCLiveNomination .
Join OLC Live! daily to hear from those presenters and audience members who have been identified as impactful during sessions for additional insights!