Join a select group of your peers for a unique leadership development program from OLC.
The Institute for Emerging Leadership in Online Learning (IELOL) is a unique leadership development program sponsored by the Online Learning Consortium and in partnership with The University of North Carolina at Charlotte for the 2024 cohort. Since 2009, IELOL has served the development needs of leaders in online, blended and digital learning that are responsible for a variety of digital learning initiatives in higher education.
IELOL participants work with colleagues from around the world to explore and understand both the opportunities and barriers to advancing local and global online learning. Program graduates join a growing network of online leaders in higher education focused on improving and advancing the impact of digital learning on all aspects and formats of education.
Application Deadlines for 2024 Program are as follows:
- Early bird rate: Friday, January 26, 2024
- To be considered for scholarship: Friday, April 19, 2024
- Regular rate and final date to apply: Friday, April 26, 2024
OLC and The University of North Carolina at Charlotte will hold informational webinars for prospective participants to learn more about the program and ask questions. Register to join us for one of the following dates:
- Tuesday, December 12, 2023 – 2:00pm – 3:00pm ET | Register
- Wednesday, January 17, 2024 – 1:00pm – 2:00pm ET | Register
- Wednesday, March 6, 2024 – 2:00pm – 3:00pm ET | Register
— Heather Zink, IELOL Alumni