How would you like to participate in a fun virtual contest utilizing Twitter, Slack, virtual bots, video announcements, and online apps to win prizes? The OLC Social Engagement Contest allows OLC Field Guide participants the opportunity to engage across multiple social channels to win prizes and be recognized at the OLC Accelerate Field Guide Kickoff lunch (4 winners will receive $25 OLC gift cards!) We hope you’ll take part in this exciting new digital scavenger hunt requiring multiple steps of engagement in order to track down clues across multiple platforms in order to be recognized as an OLC social engagement ninja. Remember, only the digitally-engaged will prevail!
- Have/create a Twitter account
- Have access to a smartphone and Download the GooseChase app
- Be registered members of the OLC Accelerate Slack Team
- Be registered for OLC Accelerate and plan to attend the Field Guide Kickoff Lunch (Wednesday, November 14th at 11:45am) to be eligible for prizes.
Keys to winning:
- Engage on Twitter using #OLCAccelerate and other secret hashtags
- Sign up for the Field Guide Program and plan to attend the Kickoff Lunch
- Sign up and engage in the OLC Accelerate Slack Community
If you think you have what it takes, check out this brief contest intro video (be sure to listen until the end for access to the kickoff clue).