Digital and Hands-on Laboratories: Upgrade your Online Science Course
Students in online science courses need laboratory experiences. Digital, hands-on, and hybrid approaches all provide these students with the opportunity to learn, to apply, and to demonstrate their lab skills. This webinar will explore the multiple ways that instructors can engage their students by selecting the best online lab tools for their courses and teaching styles.
The speakers in this webinar, who are experienced online lab instructors, will share innovative, effective practices for delivering engaging online labs to remote learners. Participants will explore the various tools and methods to best deliver their own online lab course using digital, hands-on, and hybrid approaches.
- Identify the critical components needed to provide hands-on experiences for remote science courses
- Learn how to design a course utilizing hands-on and digital experiences
- Gain knowledge and tips from current online professionals
- Faculty and Instructors
- Instructional Designers
- Instructional Technologists
- Learning Experience Designers
- Directors of Online Education
- Faculty Developers
- OER Coordinators
This webinar is sponsored by Science Interactive.