Become an Institutional Member
With OLC Institutional Membership, up to 30* of your faculty can take advantage of great benefits and privileges. Besides discounted pricing on conferences, free webinars, peer networking, and early access to research there are discounts to online faculty development workshops that are perfect for course designers, teachers and administrators. Best of all, our globally recognized Quality Scorecard – an exclusive process for measuring and quantifying elements of quality within online higher education programs – is free only to Institutional or Corporate members.
*Need more than 30? Add as many faculty and staff as needed at 50% discount per Professional Member.
ENROLL OR RENEW NOW
- Institutional Membership – $1,495
- Community Colleges – $1,270.75 (15% off)
- HBCUs and Tribal Colleges – $1,046.50 (30% off)
Institutional Members receive:
- Full access for up to 30 faculty to OLC’s Advisory Services, the OLC Mentor Program and the interactive OLC Quality Scorecard for evaluating your online programs
- Deep discounts on OLC Workshops – immersive programs developed and facilitated by leaders in the field of online learning
- Discounted pricing on registrations for the Emerging Technologies for Online Learning Symposium, Blended Learning Conference and Workshop, and Annual Online Learning Consortium International Conference
- Lowest pricing on OLC Workshop Pass (large scale workshop seats at discounted prices)
- Access to Magna Online Seminars and new subscriptions to the Distance Education Report at discounted prices
- Listing in the OLC Member Publications page
- Full OLC web access and free Webinars
- Ability for 30 individuals at your institution to access all benefits of this membership (create free account affiliated with your organization)
- Member pricing for all OLC Workshops: $100 off the non-member price
- $75 discount on onsite registrations for The Emerging Technologies for Online Learning Symposium and The International Conference on Online Learning ($250 discount on Institutional virtual option
- $50 discount on onsite registrations for The Blended Learning Conference and Workshop ($250 discount on Institutional virtual option)
- Quality Scorecard for evaluating your online programs: full access and use
- FREE Webinars on online higher education topics (for all members of your organization)
- Full OLC web access including access to the OLC journal Online Learning (formerly JALN), Effective Practices, Practitioner Documents, pdf downloads of OLC publications, Catalog of Online Programs, Survey Reports, OLC network
- NEW – Access to OLC’s Advisory Services (ASP) program: Online education professionals that can help develop and assess specific online programming needs.
- NEW – OLC Mentor Program: Your eLearning staff have the opportunity to mentor other eLearning practitioners or be mentored by other eLearning leaders
- NEW – $100 off select Magna Online Seminars and $100 off a new subscription to the Distance Education Report.
- 10% Discount on publications
- Free listing on the OLC Member Publications page for your book/publication
- Discounted advertising options in the OLC View eNewsletter (95X160ad for $750 – regular price $1,000)
- Eligible to propose a new OLC workshop (and facilitate)
- Permission to display OLC Corporate Member logo on website upon approval by OLC (expires with membership expiration)
- Eligible for select awards