How to Apply to IELOL Global
Individuals must complete the IELOL Global application form. Applicants will receive an email confirmation upon receipt of your application. Individuals accepted to IELOL Global will receive an email notifying them of their acceptance. Upon acceptance, an invoice will automatically be sent to all participants.
Here is the step-by-step application process:
- Visit http://bit.ly/IELOLGlobal21app
- Login or create an account
- You should be redirected back to the application form, but if not you can click the link above again
- Complete the form
- You will receive a confirmation email once you have successfully completed the form
- Application deadline: To qualify applications must be received by May 30, 2021, 11:59 pm ET.
- Acceptance notification start date: Individuals accepted to IELOL Global will receive an email notifying them of their acceptance on a rolling basis starting April 16, 2021.
- Payment Deadline: Payment for your participation must be received by June 6, 2021 and that if you are planning on utilizing institutional funds, this sometimes takes time to process. Once payment is received you will be considered officially registered for the program.
- Program start date: The program starts June 14, 2021.
Registration Confirmation & Refunds
OLC will confirm your registration and promptly notify you regarding any changes. If an unforeseen event forces OLC to cancel the program, you will receive a full refund of your registration fee.
Should you need to withdraw from this program for any reason a written request can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 888.898.6209. If your request to withdraw is received by June 6, 2021, a full refund can be issued. Following this date, only partial refunds will be issued.
* Please note that a $100 administrative fee will be charged for each withdrawal.
Once you have completed the payment process and are considered fully registered for the program, the IELOL Global Program Director (Madeline Shellgren) will follow up with separate correspondence to prepare you for the program. As part of this process, you will be given the space to indicate any accommodation needs. We will work with you individually to make sure that your specific accommodation needs are addressed. If you have questions or would like to discuss your accessibility needs or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com at least two weeks in advance of the IELOL Global program start.
Discounted OLC Member/Partner Affiliate Registration*: $500 USD
General Registration: $750 USD
*If you are a member of the OLC or the organization of one of the lead partners of IELOL Global, contact Madeline Shellgren (firstname.lastname@example.org, IELOL Global Program Director) about requesting the discounted rate.
You can make a payment through credit card, by wire, purchase order, or have someone make a payment on your behalf.
- All learning activities & program materials
- Access to the online instructional components, facilitated by IELOL Global faculty, guest facilitators, and alumni
- All IELOL Global Core Program participants are eligible for a discount for the IELOL Global Research Colloquium (please note that the Regional Colloquium is a separate cost)