How to Apply to IELOL Global
Thank you for your interest in IELOL Global The application itself includes basic information, followed by summary questions.
Application Deadline: August 15, 2022
(Note that you will be asked to create or log into your OLC account)
Individuals must complete the IELOL Global application form. Applicants will receive an email confirmation upon receipt of your application. Individuals accepted to IELOL Global will receive an email notifying them of their acceptance. Upon acceptance, an invoice will automatically be sent to all participants.
Here is the step-by-step application process:
- Visit the application page. Applications for 2022 cohort will open March 14, 2022
- Login or create an account
- You should be redirected back to the application form, but if not you can click the link above again
- Complete the form
- You will receive a confirmation email once you have successfully completed the form
- Application deadline: To qualify, applications must be received by August 15, 2022, 11:59 pm ET.
- Acceptance notification start date: Individuals accepted to IELOL Global will receive an email notifying them of their acceptance on a rolling basis starting March 14, 2022.
- Payment Deadline: Payment for your participation must be received by August 22, 2022 and that if you are planning on utilizing institutional funds, this sometimes takes time to process. Once payment is received you will be considered officially registered for the program.
- Program start date: The program starts September 12, 2022.
Registration Confirmation, Cancellations, Transfers & Refunds
OLC will confirm your registration and promptly notify you regarding any changes. OLC strives to deliver all offerings as scheduled. However, we reserve the right to reschedule or cancel a program due to unforeseen extenuating circumstances. If an unforeseen event forces OLC to cancel or postpone the program, OLC will give as much advanced notice as possible. In the event of an OLC cancellation, you will receive a full refund of your registration fee. However, OLC cannot be held responsible for any related costs, including cancellation fees assessed by airlines or travel agencies.
Should you need to withdraw from this program for any reason, a written request can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 888.898.6209. If your request to withdraw is received by August 22, 2022, any paid fees will be refunded, less a $50 administrative fee.
Once registration confirmation is communicated and up to the end of the pre-immersion session, you may request one time to transfer to a later cohort with no administration fee. Should you need to transfer to a later cohort after the pre-immersion session ends, transfer requests will be charged an administrative fee of $100 per participant. This request cannot be made more than once.
Note: Transferring to a later cohort entails re-submitting all work and participating in all elements of the program. Once registered in the later cohort, no refunds will be given.
The OLC is committed to ensuring that both our application process and program experience is accessible. If you require accommodations as part of the application process itself, please reach out to email@example.com. Once you have completed the payment process and are considered fully registered for the program, the IELOL Global Program team will follow up with separate correspondence to prepare you for the program. As part of this process, you will be given the space to indicate any accommodation needs. We will work with you individually to make sure that your specific accommodation needs are addressed. If you have questions or would like to discuss your accessibility needs or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org at least two weeks in advance of the IELOL Global program start.
Discounted OLC Member/Partner Affiliate Registration*: $500 USD
General Registration: $750 USD
Payments can be made through credit card, by wire, purchase order, or have someone make a payment on your behalf.
- All learning activities & program materials
- Access to the online instructional components, facilitated by IELOL Global faculty, guest facilitators, and alumni
Additionally, all IELOL Global Core Program participants are eligible for discounted registration for the IELOL Global Regional Colloquia offered both onsite and online. These onsite events will be held across the globe with our IELOL Global partners starting in 2022.