How to Apply to IELOL Global
Individuals must complete the IELOL Global application form. Applicants will receive an email confirmation upon receipt of your application. Individuals accepted to IELOL Global will receive an email notifying them of their acceptance. Upon acceptance, an invoice will automatically be sent to all participants.
Here is the step-by-step application process:
- Visit http://bit.ly/IELOLGlobal21app
- Login or create an account
- You should be redirected back to the application form, but if not you can click the link above again
- Complete the form
- You will receive a confirmation email once you have successfully completed the form
- Application deadline: To qualify applications must be received by August 13, 2021, 11:59 pm ET.
- Acceptance notification start date: Individuals accepted to IELOL Global will receive an email notifying them of their acceptance on a rolling basis starting April 16, 2021.
- Payment Deadline: Payment for your participation must be received by September 1, 2021 and that if you are planning on utilizing institutional funds, this sometimes takes time to process. Once payment is received you will be considered officially registered for the program.
- Program start date: The program starts September 13, 2021.
Registration Confirmation & Refunds
OLC will confirm your registration and promptly notify you regarding any changes. If an unforeseen event forces OLC to cancel the program, you will receive a full refund of your registration fee.
Should you need to withdraw from this program for any reason a written request can be sent by email to email@example.com or by fax to 888.898.6209. If your request to withdraw is received by August 13, 2021, a full refund can be issued. Following this date, only partial refunds will be issued.
* Please note that a $100 administrative fee will be charged for each withdrawal.
Once you have completed the payment process and are considered fully registered for the program, the IELOL Global Program Director (Madeline Shellgren) will follow up with separate correspondence to prepare you for the program. As part of this process, you will be given the space to indicate any accommodation needs. We will work with you individually to make sure that your specific accommodation needs are addressed. If you have questions or would like to discuss your accessibility needs or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org at least two weeks in advance of the IELOL Global program start.
Discounted OLC Member/Partner Affiliate Registration*: $500 USD
General Registration: $750 USD
*If you are a member of the OLC or the organization of one of the lead partners of IELOL Global, contact Madeline Shellgren (email@example.com, IELOL Global Program Director) about requesting the discounted rate.
You can make a payment through credit card, by wire, purchase order, or have someone make a payment on your behalf.
- All learning activities & program materials
- Access to the online instructional components, facilitated by IELOL Global faculty, guest facilitators, and alumni
- Access to the IELOL Master Class held online during the OLC Accelerate 2021 Conference on September 17, 2021 (with registration information provided during the IELOL Global Program)
- Note: Virtual conference registration not included, but offered at a 50% discounted rate for IELOL Global participants – contact Maddie Shellgren at for more info or to register for the conference
- Access to the IELOL Meetup held onsite in Washington, DC on October 6, 2021 during the OLC Accelerate 2021 Conference (with registration information provided during the IELOL Global Program)
- Note: Onsite conference registration not included – contact Maddie Shellgren at for more info or to register for the conference
Additionally, all IELOL Global Core Program participants are eligible for discounted registration for the IELOL Global Regional Colloquia offered both onsite and online. These onsite events will be held across the globe with our IELOL Global partners starting in 2022.