Overview Agenda for IELOL Immersion 2021
The IELOL 2021 Immersion program will take place from August 2 to August 5, 2021, at Arizona State University.
*Please check back occasionally as the program plan will be updated and is subject to change.
The Online Learning Consortium (OLC) in collaboration with Arizona State University (ASU), will provide an intensive, comprehensive leadership development program to expand the career pathways and networks of leaders in the field of digital and online education.
The Institute for Emerging Leadership in Online Learning (IELOL) is a unique blended-learning leadership development program sponsored by the Online Learning Consortium and Arizona State University. IELOL serves the development needs of emerging leaders responsible for a variety of online and digital learning initiatives.
Program Competencies* and Objectives
- Self-Awareness – Explore and operationalize a personal understanding of digital learning leadership across various institutional contexts
- Adaptability – Develop an understanding of the role of digital learning in a more complex and rapidly changing higher education environment
- Learning Agility – Conceptualize a leadership perspective to address institutional challenges to advancing digital learning in an increasingly hyper-competitive marketplace
- Entrepreneurial Leadership – Recognize institutional opportunities and strategic values inherent within digital education
- Collaboration – Identify and collaborate with strategic partners across the digital learning global landscape
- Network Thinking – Establish a network of national and international colleagues involved in a variety of digital education initiatives
*Program competencies were drawn from work published by the Center for Creative Leadership.
Monday, August 2 – Thursday, August 5
*Schedule to be posted.